<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Shitos.

Yesterday was abit blaaaaaa.

SCIENCE;
Did filing. I only remembered that part, hah.
Supposedly we were suppose to go to lab.
I know I had all the papers. Well, except for the papers on 10th and 11th.
I dont know why, but I cant seem to keep awake when Mrs Tan is teaching.
Almost slept alot of times when she's teaching.

MATHS;
Did workworkwork. Cos Mr Tee couldnt really speak.
Sore throat or some sort.

RECESS;
Uhh. I missed him (:
&& Shaid asked me smthg, and I just nodded.
And he laughed, dotn know why.

ART;
Went to Art Room.
Had to draw healthy lifestyle or whatever
on apron or kitchen towel.
Drew a heart and a hat, which was like cute ((:

MOTHER TONGUE;
Got the quiz or whatever back.

LUNCH;
Dont remember.

LITERATURE;
Had Chapter 8 powerpoint or whatever.
And half of Chapter Nine.

MATHS WORKSHOP, OR WHATEVER;
Sakinah asked Mdm Rujina for her alamat.
She lives at Bishan.
Soooo far.
Blablaaaa.

CANOEING;
The Sec Ones should do better la sia.
Sheeeeesh~
Must make them do better when trg or whatever..



Today was a bit tad boring.
Lalalaaa.