<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, July 05, 2007
THE PREVIOUS.

The previous post title is about this :

I went to TM right with my parents. && then we went to CS & went to metro.

Thenthen. There was this guy who was like _______. Okay, I wont say :D .
And he was like staring at me. Maybe cos I was hyper tht time and talking like non-stop , i dont knoe. Budden when i shutted up, he still continued to ________. He was with his parents also & two younger sisters I think that were just ohsoadorable.
&& He was like cuuuuuuttte ;D And I was like abit malu laa. Cos he was like standing behind me & such. And malu cos me and my mum were quarelling over the colour of the wok or whtever .
SO YEAA. Can I meet him again ? WAHAHA, Interested much ?

OKAYY, byebye ((((:



** PSSSSTT. I knoe you guys dont care & that you dont knoe who he is. Anyways. Rifdi added me & thats a yay beybehh :D ~ no, he `snot the metro guy, who is soo cuter.