Music will play an important role in your life today -- well, that's not exactly true, but your day will have some sort of soundtrack. Choose your songs carefully; they'll determine the day's outcome. Stay away from the Ramones.
No wondeeeeeeeer! I was like going crazy for music today.
From MTV hits to TRL to Anugerah(Encore) to Double Shot to Buzzworthy Special. LALAAA.
At TRL, Rihanna`s new video was
Shut Up and Drive. The song is like niceeeeeee (: Butbut the vid I dont knoe laa.
OKKKKK.
UPDATESUPDATES !
On Wednesday night..
Before Anugerah started, my head was like hurting.
Then while watching Anugerah
My headache got worse
& my temperature shoot up la sey,
like tooooooooooott seyy.
Spoiler, man.
Cos was syiok watching then suddenly headache
and flu and blablaaaaaaa.
After Nurul& Fauzie announced the winner (
ALIFFFFFFF ! wheeeeeeeee ~ (: )
I accidentally slept.
And on Thursday morning
My temperature was higher.
And I didnt even have the mood to just situp in bed.
And Ma was greaaaaat .(:
She didnt like nag and blaaaaaaa
She just asked whether I wanted to go to school..
And she asked nicely..
Better than when I was in Pri 6
And had a fever.
I think she was afraid I had dengue or smthg.
Cos like dengue fever is currently hot now right,
so she was afraid.
Not going to school was ABIT fun.
Watched teevee
lie down all day long.
Cos head hurts like badly.
tooooooott.FRIDAYFRIDAY!
I`ve been dying to blog this since after school..
FIRST.Going to school part.
Now I like going to school
When I can walk supeeeeeeeeer slow and still reach on time.
I arrived nearly 7.30 , which was like wheeeeeee
Cos FINALLY ! I reach school at that time.
Then went straight to the Parade Sq.
And saw Fer,
so asked her if had rotation
Cos I wanted to go,
dunno why tho. HAHA.
And idiot sey.
Swensens treat postponed to someday.
HAHA. I dont know when its postponed to, but soon (:
OUH. Aliff voice is like nice.
Listening to `Sedang Ingin Bercinta`.
Now `Sonata Musim Salju`. Again. & Again. Heee (((((((:
I`ve realised that I missed school. Alot.
Stayed back after school with Nad & Zeee.
& that girl, I forgot her name.
Oh Oh !
Someone`s jelling. Wahahaha.
Relax girl, okay ? (:
She will be told one day && He would be told toooooo
Alright ?
The
SHE above the alrgiht was like despo la seyy.
She honestly and DIRECTLY told me he like him,
like wth can ?
Then I saw
mak salehs ( foreigners ).
And these two dudes were skaters.
And thery were like skating and they stopped,
waiting for the car to pass which was like nice
cos everyone was like crossing.
And they were supeeeeeeerly tall && hothothothothot.
You know, blond and blue eyes.
The eyes, cair beyb.
It was kinda obvious that I looked at them
Cos I tilted my head up
And people weren't. Haha.
In awe.
They made the trip back home much more better.
Hah. Cos I kinda boring.
And finally there they were
Out of the ordinary.
With blond hair sticking out from their caps,
their piercing blue eyes,
their extra height.
A sight to behold since Singaporeans are not as tall as them :D
Oooooo, I love this. Cos its true.
It's not that you miss the punk-rock era, exactly -- it's more that every once in a while you feel like punching someone for no particular reason, and you wish you had some sort of justification for your rage.
I felt like punching someone`s face. But not now tho.
SATURDAY.
Uhh. Went to bazaar at bedok inter.
Fun and i dont knoe why, heh.
Went with Ma and Sis.
Quite a bore tho yst. And today.