<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Sunday, July 29, 2007

Monday had canoeing. As per usual.
Ferdaus and Ayu were not present. I forgot why.
Hamaiza & Jannah came, which was superbly cool. (:

Ran with Hazel during the last round..
Funfun cos in the end, sprint like hell ;D
We tortured the Sec Ones like hell.
Hah. No offence, kiddos.

Fast forward to wednesday's training.
Sec twos planned to train with the Sec Ones,
tapi tk jadi..
Saffa & Hwee San came to `supervise` or some sort..
Training was less worse, tho.

Bummer that Hazel & Shona didnt come.

&& we did the rotation thingy..
It was bamboo poles day.
So could concentrate on technique and strokes and whatever.

Was bored, so watched Lins & Kim paddle.
Then I did the imagine you're in the lane, competing.
Kimberly was like super fast when I said
she had passed eitehr TMS or DMS.
Then after that was CGS && she burst
like some crazy girl. No Offence.

Then it was Mathilda && Fion's turn.
Mathilda's rotation was like super superb.
Then I did the TMS lala shit.
&& she went super fast.

** SRY TO AYU & FARAH FOR MENTIONING DMS & CGS ~

&& Saffa, Fer, Aliya, Farah, Dars, Ayu, Nad & Me
had nthg to do, so we firstly tried the K4 thingy.
Firstly without Saffa.
In the end, it turned out to be K8.
&& all tebiat, paddled quickly.
But then, bamboo pole so like f-ing easy.

LALALALA, went home.

THURSDAY WAS GREAAAATT, uhuh (:
Farah, Ivy, Clive & me got detention by Mr Hafiedz for DNT,
which was wonderful cos I wasnt in the mood to go home.
He told us to finish doing jotter book after school
& meet him at 5.30 && whatever such.
And us three girls being great girls that we are
did it in the library.
& Clive is funny seyy.
He said stupid stuffs && luckily we didnt get scolded by the librarian..

But we did get scolded by her later.
&& all thanks to dear Shi Min.
We were laughing like mad while pasting & writing about the pictures.
Left at around 5.
Instead of waiting for the teacher at 5.30
Clive stayed till 5.30 & he didnt see Mr Hafiedz,
what a waste of time.

&& I sooooo hope Mr Hafiedz is not dissapointed in me
For not being a good DNT rep, fuck it.
Ok, I knoe I dont like being a damn rep, but still.
I care abt the impression made,
Well, that is if he remember Im the Rep along with that bloody Farhan.
Wait, Farhan got blog right? Shitos.

English was a blast.
Called Farhan & the guys stupid during debate.
Managed to smile while saying that, which was yipppps (((:
The whole day was a bore, except for English for once.

SWENSENS TREAAAAAT :DDDD

Nads was sad. And I dont knoe why.
&& took train home from Changi Airport, which was sooooooo empty.
This foreigner dude asked me & Nad what train could be taken to the city
So we said, stupidly, `I think both trains can take ar..`
&& He was `Oh! Both ? Thank You.`

And I think we are short by his standards.
Cos we were looking at the board where it wrote
the planes departure & wht such.
&& he had to bend down to tlak to us.
He looks so boho, which was hot (:
With the hat && clothes, melted me :DD

** I think Swensens costed a bomb for Mrs Choo, but wtf ? ~


I WANNA WATCH ;

~ HARRY POTTER & THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
~ THE SIMPSONS MOVIE
~ TRANSFORMERS
~ CHRONICLES OF NARNIA : THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE
~ I feel like watching HAPPY FEET again.
~ && FINDING NEMO, again.

** HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS. who has the book?


Transformers cool la sia.
But I watched the DVD,
which my Sis borrowed from her colleague.
She desperately wanted to watch the movie, but she has no money now.
Which is like HAHA in her face now.
See, who told her to go shopping like there's no tomorrow ?

Ok, Goodbye & Goodnight.

AND TO DARWITA BTE AZMI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS.
YES, IM SATISFIED WITH HOW YOU ROTATE NOW. OKEYY ?