<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Childhood Rushes.

Slept like a baby last night at around 8 PM. (:
And today I woke up feeling greaaaaaat.

Then, I remembered that I had to do Common Test before going to Bdk Reservoir, which was like suckish.
Cos I soooo dont wanna do MT. Which was like soooo obvious that I'm gonna fail, sheesh much.


I felt kinda weird when going to school. Cos wearing jersey and walking to school at around 7.40 AM , with people going to work and stuff.
I so wanted the Fengshan students to be walking to school, fcuker.


Okayy. Back to the title ..

Primary school life came rushing back to me . Which was greaaaaaaaaatt.
I am soo glad that I walked to the back gate instead of the main gate.
I saw these kidos who were running their 2.4KM.
And I remembered my days. Wahaha, its as if Im olddddd seyy. Ey, pui , im not old :D.

I remembered the past cos I saw like these group of kids who were like pancit already. Like out of stamina and they were walking.
And I remembered my 2.4KM where I walked at the carpark area and ran again when going to get the marker stain thigny on my left hand..
And the scene caused me to smile.
& the weird thing was that they were cars passing by. And I dont knoe if anyone saw tho, or else paisey.
Budden right. Im always paisey at the Fengshan area there.
Once, I didnt press the button at the traffic light thing so I waited& waited& waited for the traffic light.
another time was when I didnt notice that I could cross already.
So I stood there like a slenge & looked around.
And I wondered why the cars could drive already.
When I looked up, I saw the green man flashing. && I walked like quickly
cos apparently I've been standing there for quite a long time. ;P

Blahblahhs.
After I walked to school.
Went to class.
& almost got a heart attack when ivy lim ai ling said we must use uniform in order to take common test.
then Sheau Jing, Ferdaus & Hidayuuu said no need. pheww.

The Common Test was like okay.
But I just dont like the Peribahasa part cos I just hantam.
Then Championships. BLAHBLAHS.

And to DEARDEAR CANOEISTS, you did your best ppl ! Cheerup oteyy ? I wont name names tho. Smile OTEYY ? There`s still next year AITES ?

You gotta look on the bright side of life .
((: