<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, June 30, 2007

ONE :
Paisey - ed on the first day of school.

& to make it worse,

TWO :
In front of Sec Fours.

SHEEEEESHH.
I didnt knoe tht class had shifted to third level, so i went to class at SECOND floor. && got paisey -ed.
Cos I went in the back door.
&& luckily Nadiah was outside her class.
So I found 2/4 , finally.

ART WAS FUUNN ! Unexpectedly tho.
Ms Sameerah && Ms Lim.
Science was also okay.
Mdm Sharifah && Mrs Tan are the teachers.
There`s a couple of subjects that have two teachers.
Well, Art is only for a few weeks.

&& I CAN DRAW A THUMB ((((((:

Yea beybehh.

Had D N T on Thursday && I thot it was gonna suck.
Mr Hafiedz is the teacher (:
I still want Mr Loy to teach tho.
Mr Hafiedz was surprisingly funny.

&& TO FARHAN, TOOOOTT YOU FOR SAYING MY NAME.
i sooooooooo dont wanna be Rep la seyy.
But whattaheck, its funn.
Especially when giving out stuff ((:
PEACE Y`ALL , I can act boss , wahahaha :D

Got scolded by Ms Nah for coming into class late
& I HAVE A REASON, OKAY ?
Canoeing meeting tauu.
Mr Lim was not present tho.

FRIDAY WAS JERSEY COLLECTING ((:
& the unfair-ness,
Sec One s` received theirs tooooooo.
Which was like FCUKK.

&& before that was performance for Youth Day.
I hate the Upper Sec Performance.
The Lower Sec Performance was fcukerr
Cos they closed the curtains
AND thankyous to Syaiful for popping out of the curtains.
But the closing was kind of the right time tho.

BLAHBLAHS.
** TO CANOEISTS, SHAVE YOUR ARMPITS
LATER WHOOOOSHH, KETIAK BERBULU && EXPO - SEY .
MCM BERANGIN GITUUU. (: HHAS.

BLAHBLAHS. Updating blog yea.
The sidebars & Songs & Template
YadaYadas.

BYEBYE THEN FOR NOWW.