Saturday was boringgg ! The day went sooooo slowly.
Thenthen SUNDAY ! whoopteedoo~ went to Inter with Dad, Ma & Sis. Bro was at home playing that PS2 again, basically everyday that PS2 is on-ed. How I hope that thing would go KAPUT sooon. Bro would be crying, seriously.
OKay then. Went to the new Sheng Shiong. It used to be Giant & before that was Popular. I lovee Popular .. there were the stairs that I keep going up and down ((: Sheng Shiong was fun. No idea why. The place was huge somehow but I think cos like there were LANES. wheeeeee, funfun. && there were alot of
Goodies ((: . should go again. AGAIN AGAIN, AGAIN AGAIN! HHAS.
Afterwards. Went to Bossini to search for that shirt & saw two. But the colours are like EEYURR. So I thought it was at Baleno, but there was none. Then walked pass HangTen && there were those Mikckey Mouse shirts on sale.. So left with Giordano && YEAY ~! FOUND IT. Light + Dark Blue && the other one was Pink + Brown . Somehow the P+B one looked not disgustingggg .. But bought the blue = D YEAYNESS !
Woke up at 9 & tried to sleep till 10 when I finally gave up. At 1245 Farah called & asked whether I was going to Maths Remedial.
Bummer that I didnt bring along P.E attire along, sheeeeeeshh . Mr Tee could have released me early. TOOOOOOT la seyy. It was okayy tho. Finished at 3, soo went to
that bubble tea shop at 412. Goshh, that aunt must have recognised my face already .. HEH ;]
Then went to Bedok Library with Farah to search for malay books.
&& Raja called Farah. Blahss then finally got books from most of the names from the list.
Johar Buang was found thanks to
Sufi's name, hhas. The book title was something Sufi. & I found another book with Sufi's name. Goshh, soo wasnt in the mood to see his name laa.
OUH. I found this book written by a person with the father's name as Abdul Aziz, COOL EH ? Her name was Nor smthg. But the book looks like a good read tho .
* CAN SOMEONE ARRANGE FOR AN OUTING TO WATCH SHREK 3 ? I DO WANNA WATCH OR MAYBE POTC 3, PERHAPS ? OR DOES ANYONE WANNA WATCH ? ~