<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Sunday, June 24, 2007
PAINT - ED .

paintpaintpaint =D .
yellowyellowyellow :D .
Nice ok ? The living rooooomm (:

First movemove furniture to Sis `s , Mine && Parents ` room
Then painted the part below the windows there
I WAS FIRST ! (: ~ YEAY .
Me & bro was actually supposedly gonna paint by ourself
But Dad & Ma helped , wheeee.

I actually thought paint two walls on Thursday
then paint the other two walls on friday
tapi tk jadi la seyy .
sheeeeshh.

AND IN ONE DAY, I DID NTHG ! ;D
Except paint , paint & paint.
No homework done && Ma didnt care , yeaa beybehh (:

I finished reading the short story for Malay ..
In 5 minutes yeaa .
But the book review took two days , earghhh .
Then the title of the story reminded me of something
i dont wanna hang on , please ?
Cos the name is soooo obvious .
Cik Siti _______ , i dont like that name la seyy .

No canoeing on Friday , yay - ness .
BUT had to finish homework , BOOOO !
Finished Malay .
Yay me !

And I realised something ,
I realised tht Brudder is frustated
Cos everytime I watch Pop 20 or Pop Inc or MTV Hits and such ,
Umbrella by Rihanna will play .
Then I will make it worse by singing the
chorus in a veryveryvery bad tone (((((:
&& Ma & Dad is also pissed , HHAA.
Sis is at work sooo i dont knoe abt her tho.

Satruday was great.
Cos I finished Maths With BRO `s help , THANKYOU BRUDDER !
He's greaaaaaaaaaaat (:
Asshole but still , great .

And the alarm works, stupidly .
Usually, if the alarm rings,
I wont wake up , for three whole minutes
YEA BEYBEHH (: .

Watched Le Divorce yesterday
It ended at 12.30 & I set the alarm at 6.05
cos was planning to do homework in the blooooody morning.
Then woke up at 10 ++ .
&& solved Maths QN 12 !
Was trying to go bck to sleep
And found the solution
73 TIMES 4 IS 292 !

18x TIMES -4 EQUALS -72x
THEN 73 TIMES x EQUALS 73x
73x MINUS 72x EQUALS x
AND GET ANSWER !
YEAYY.

Fine, I got mad.
:D .

Shiiiiiiitt , HISTORY & GEOG & MALAY .
Earghhhhhh.

Tonight Show With Jay Leno is boringgg
Except when HEADLINERS part.
Funny tauu.

Beautiful Girl By Sean Kingston is the baaaangg.
hhas, the baaangg ? righttttttttt.

OH OH !
WHO WATCHED HOSTEL ?
Creeeeeepyy .
They kill foreigners.
Yuckyuck.