<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, June 09, 2007
I ll write

TUESDAY. 05 06 07.
Forgot what I did .. I think I did nthg, OUHYAY ! ((:

WEDNESDAY. 06 06 07.

CANOEING =D . Okayy, Im gonna write a lil smthgsmthg for my dear tebiat partner, Darwita.

Babe. Sryy otey ? I knoe you were tired cos of the run we had earlier. But I wanted you to just put in your best during the rundown .. I didnt care abt the second one tho. Okay fine. When I turned, your face was red AND IM TERRIBLYTERRIBLY SORRY ! Sry for blasting at you cos I was also tired. & I was frustated because of what Mr Ismail said to us .. Abt the Boat && Ivy and SiPei. So there.
*AND IM SRY FR SAYING IM SORRY ALOT OF TIMES ((: . ~

After canoeing. Went to Inter with Ayu & Far. SUSHI ! ((: Then the sotong fell, eeyurr. HHAS.

THURSDAY. 07 06 07.

Nice date (; Why cant it be 07 07 07 ? , nicer la deyy. * FARAH, DONT BOTHER ABT THE DATE OKEYHH ? (: ~

FRIDAY. 08 06 07.
Bro went to school to ask this teacher abt the Specialist Course thingy .. I hope its camp soo tht he wont be at home =D . From 11 to 14 June, LIKE SOO YEAY !
CANOEING. Used backseat again. && the C'Div had to challenge against the B'Div, YIKES ! Scary siahh. They were suuuperrrrr ffastt.
WITW is the first timing was faster than the second one ? SHEEEEESHHHH. The first one sucked like toooooooot & it felt like the second one was better seyy. Bloooody asss.

MONDAY. 040607.

I didnt write this, i frgt to. Since I forgotten, I write the whole thing arr ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINGYI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !

(:

TUESDAY. 050607.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHARLENE !

WEDNESDAY. 060607.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SYAKIR ! *YOUR BIRTHDAY DATE LST YR WAS NICER LA SEYY .~