<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, June 09, 2007
GEE - DBL U - BEE

Eeyurr. G W B just gets on my nerves. Someone should just assasinate him or smthg. WAIT ! I DONT MEAN IT. Hes good entertainment you know HHAS. rightttt.

Even if you hate someone, you must have liked smthg abt tht SOMEONE right ? So ya, i like some stuffs abt him ..

Ironically, I like his voice. HEH. Its nice, especially when he laugh !
He still looks the same after all these years. AND I DO ADMIT that I think hes abit cute. But in a strictly funny way.
Im soooo not gonna start liking him. I rather dislike than hate, BUT HES AN EXCEPTION. Heck him (: .


i keep remebering you day and night. why dudee ? the days past keeps replaying in my mind. i keep trying to find a reason on why i did tht and i cant find one. i keep holding on to tht fact yet i wanna let it go.


Has anybody ever felt this way
Has anybody been ripped apart
Anybody give everything to the one they love
..
God I know this can't go on forever