Cherry On My Sundae .
Knowing you lost to them who didnt even attend training was like a cherry on your sundae. It was like ` nice ` to know they got in when they didnt even attend. Well, GREAT. That made my day , rightttttt .
fcukerr .Nad knows what Im pissed about. She`s a nice friend, yea ((: .
It started off as a bad day and ended in despair tooo . Well, family aint THAT supporting now tho . Mum is like extra nice :D She was like shutting up and listened to me cry at the kitchen window, how sweeet . Im not kidding. Bro was a pain as per usual , he needs to get a break , we should stop fighting with each other tho . The only time of the day where we actually get along is at nightt when we`re about to sleep ,
whoopteedoo ~Now my head hurts, maybe from all the cryingg. Mum was like( in malay ) , ' OKay enough, dont stress your head anymore. ' .
Ayu , dont cry . You cry , I'll cry also . Dah sedih , jgn menambah . HHA , ~ MR I ;
Its kind of demoralisingg. The way you decided even when they didnt attend. Okayy, maybe cos they are not my dearest friends thats why Im a bit pissed. But heyy , Its alreadyy bad tht I had to challenge Dars fr the T1 comp seyy. I mean, I knoe how it feels like to be demoted frm a K2 to a T2 seyy. And to be told that they have a placing in the championships even when they were absent is like tooooot. Well , whateveeeeeeeer yeaa .