<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Sunday, June 24, 2007
Changes Are Fun ((:

Blogksin.
Song.
This & That `s .

ALL CHANGED ((:

Finally I found a skin I loveeeee :D

ANDAND.
Ma is gonna kill me if homeworkk _____ .
ARGHHHH .
Helphelp ?


~

Yesterday went to GEYLANGGG wheeeee ~
On Friday, went to Inter with Ma
Returned library books && searched for schoool shoes.

Saw this shoe & almost bought but no size,
fcuker la seyyyy.

THENTHEN, went to geylang && another nicenice shoe
Butbut, the stripes are silver.
bummeeerr.
okayy, gotta chaoo (:

LOVE MY SKIN ? I HOPE :X