<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, May 14, 2007
& BLAH ! .

OUH. first updates & BLAH ! .

Thursday was last paper so YAY ! ((: okae, NOT LATE ! Cause it just been four days. WHOOSH ~! okae thenthen.

FRIDAY !
bloody ass .. ask to wake up soo early & theres ONLY two papers ! sheeesh ~ waste my sleeping time only .. BOO !

SATURDAY !
YAY! woke up at 8 & thought that it was sunday. Yeah, confused ! Then went to Interchange & waited for 196 for like freaking half an hour. Could have taken 608 but bus was gone. NOO ! ooh, the old yellow buses that has a sense of nostalgia .. :D HMM. around 4 ++ Pak Uda & family came. YES, that means ARSYAD, AZYANI is there ! damns, Arsyad is sooo CUTE ! Saw Amirah. She seemed different but in a nice way.

SUNDAY !
woke up at 7am & was thinking why Ma didnt wake me& bro up. And then realised that it was Sunday ! Yay for Sunday ;) forgot what I did & dont bother to.

MONDAY !

OUHBOO ~! Ma, Im sorry that I failed Science. Im sorry that I got 34 out of 100. I knoe I never failed Science before in my life & that Science was one of the subjects that you had hoped in. Im sorry that I failed my Maths Paper 1. Im sorry that my Malay isnt as good as Abg. I knoe that you have reallyreally high hopes in me. I knoe that this year is streaming year. Im sorry Ma but I have to say that I dont think I passed my English or Maths Paper 2. The only thing I think I passed is Lit & thats just because I got 54. Im sorry for dissapointing you. Im sorry but I think that I failed History and maybe Geog. I will try my best & make you proud of me Ma .



OUH. Now the '& BLAH !' part.
Its about girls so boys dont TERASE (:
Gosh girls. Get a life. Ooh, now Im sick of that line .. Puhleasee laa girls. Be original ladies.
To M, eventhough you didnt do that to me. I feel that I should write this. Okayy, shes my cousin. & I thought you re her friend ? That the part that ticks me off . I mean, how can you say that to someone you dont even knoe ? Like HELLO !! Takde kerje lain seyy .. Anw, you should really consider friendship as something special aites ? I mean, shes your friend & you can say THAT ? Gosh.
Now. This one I can & WILL name. For being such a GREAT fucking cousin yeah ?

To Huda. WOW. I thought you re nice. Now I knoe that you are now becoming more & more like a tooott . Okay, this part I ll be nice yeah ? Umm. Be original Huds. I mean, you re like JUST Sec One soo dont give me no attitude aite ? Remember ! SEC ONE . You dont want me to hate you. Im already not liking your Mum. Well, you know what I mean right ? Wow. Is being in a dysfunctional family actually is COOL ? A family that is actually falling apart. The only things that seems to be holding you & your siblings intact is maybe your Dad. OKayy, one thing I ll admit tho. What I ve just said is yeah well HARSH. But you need some realisation you know .

To NURULFARIDA if you re reading this ..
You knoe what Huda is going through & Im sorry if you feel that what I ve said is harsh .. So yeah .

THATS ALL PEOPLE !