<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Friday, May 11, 2007
Mr President Sir

oooh. prata .. how i miss prata! ((: okae wait. this post is nt supposed to be abt prata ! .

this post goes out to MR GEORGE W BUSH.
(* i knoe you re probably wondering why im writing about him right? well, maybe some of you. )
what im going to say is just my opinion of what i think. so dont be mad at me ..


Dear Mr B,
maybe u should stop the attacks to Iraq and look at your country. I mean, New Orleans is in ruins still because of what Hurricane Katrina did.
And I ve read the papers about Mr Blair and it said that, AND I QUOTE, there was clear evidence that there was no weapons in that country.
To me, maybe Osama Bin Laden is dead or is just suffering cause his country is in ruins.
Mr B, maybe you should think about your country for once.
Your army people, military people, medicine people ARE ALL IN IRAQ !
and what happens to your country then ? Mr B, you cant depend on your hospitals alone you know ..
Have you seen what had happened to Kansas?
The tornado that hit its shores ? The whole place was ruined. Judging by the pictures that I see, its bad. Big time.
Maybe its time for you to care about your country. Maybe you should step back and look at the map of USA & think about how u could make it better ..
OK, you re defending your country but you know.. maybe your people dont need defending no more maybe they need you& the medicine& military people ..
Destruction after destruction. Chaos after chaos. Your country have been hit hard Mr B. In my opinion Mr B, I think God is involved.
Okay, I ve been thinking lately about things I never thought of before..
MAYBE god is trying to show the people of your country how much you care about them. Yeah, THEM. The residents of your country.
Actually no. Maybe god is trying to show the people of your country how much you DONT care. I dont think you care. I see no help at your country. I see them suffering.
Maybe its because Im living in Singapore where I dont know the happenings in the outside world.

And Mr President sir. My purpose of all this is on behalf of the people suffering in Iraq .. I honestly pity them. They've been suffering for more than two or three years. I cant even remember how long its been. It has been going on for so long. Its enough. The sufferings, destruction and chaos done at Iraq is enough. Enough is enough. There should a moment in your life where you need to stop. A moment where you realise theres no more of a need to continue the war.

Yours Truly.