Okay. Nothing to do so. Let me criticise someone I knew. Well, I still knoe her (: Lets name her HP (I saw my printer& called her that because I have no idea wht to call her)
I feel like i heard it before. That particular line. Well, she say she confused about why these things happen. Well, you wanna knoe something HP?
Get a Life. SERIOUSLY. Umm, you did THAT & luckily you knew it was wrong. Actually, Im kinda shocked youre actually DETERMINED. I mean, you usually just, well, hate me& Hate everyone. & blame them & say youre "INNOCENT". Well umm sorry missy, YOU AINT GONNA CHANGE. Maybe you should get a REALITY CHECK. Actually you knoe what? Not maybe,
SHOULD GET A REALITY CHECK. Right path huh? Well, that sounds like youre a teacher or something. A "motivational" teacher.
You like to do that huh? Question yourself why PEOPLE like to do that. PEOPLE..
NEVER you. I always had this in mind whenever I think of you.
You think the world revolves around YOU Right? Its all about you. Never THEM never ANYONE. You went on the wrong path & Im actually (!) glad you can admit it & say youre actually stopping. I clap for you. I support you on that. But you knoe what? Theres one thing that I wont clap for you on.
YOU saying youre changing. I heard that before HP. Wow, You havent change have you? you wanted me to change right? & I Quote : "you are not the girl i once knew. im changing too." AND ! did you knoe? Theres
TWO lines I remember SOO clearly until I hated you till now. AND I QUOTE : 'Why are you stealing the limelight? I know you want the limelight from MR ___ & M_ ___'
What bothers me from those two lines is the word
LIMELIGHT. I felt back then that you were just a girl that was innocent. When you had the 'MEETING' you knoe how pissed I was? At the emails you sent me.. No cancel that. All those STUPID IDIOTIC USELESS MEANINGLESS emails you sent. I could have gone on BUT you knoe what? I dont wanna waste my time on you HP. Clear?
This is where the
irony comes in.
You start fights with people THEN you question why people fight with each other. You seem to fight with the people that are YOUR friends.
GO ON. CHANGE ! I wanna see you change. I wanna see how different you can change. I knoe its none of my damn bloody business BUT. I really DO wanna see you in a different light okeyh? HMM, read this post of yours.. I know that line. About life. Wait a minute? I said that to you when we met. Well FYI, if you dont want all those stuff to happen why did you start it anyway?
AND it shocks me. You go to madrasah but
you are still one hell of a bitchARENT YOU ? Damn, that felt good. How I wish I could just SPIT on your face. LITERALLY. How much Ive hated you. It shows okay How much i hate you. Cause I knoe one thing. No matter how many times I talk to you about changing yourself. You will talk back. About how its your life. Well guess what HP?
Just a piece of advice.
Look At Yourself. Look at yourself LONG& HARD Cause you knoe what? Before you start yapping away& telling me about the past YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF. Tell me what is SOO good about your life. & Tell me what is SOO bad about your life. Because you knoe what HP? Ive lead my life in a way that Im happy with UNLIKE YOU. Maybe it hasnt gotten to you yet. So what if youre higher than me? So what if youre better than me? So what if my school is lower than yours? Cause look at me. I aint some girl LIKE YOU struggling to survive. Struggling to survive in a world that has gone wrong. Im contented with my grades. Contented with my school. And contented with how Im living.
Actually, I never knew you were acting not you. You seem YOU ! Never saw you change. Never anything. So before you hate people, Hate yourself. Hate yourself & reminisce. About how "you were you". Well, maybe I dont knoe you. Or just maybe You talking bullshit. Damn fucking bullshit.
Fucking lies. Fucking truths. Fucking meetings. Fucking fights. Fucking life of yours. How I dreaded being your friend. How i hated being your fucking friend.
And before I end let me add something.
Bravo To You. For getting what you deserve. For realising what youve been doing is wrong. For realising that you wanna change. Bravo to you. For being in that position. Cause you seriously do wanna knoe what? I dont wanna be you. I dont EVEN want to imagine how tough it is for you. Cause you deserve it.
Bravo to you for accomplising something I never knew you would fucking accomplising.
And thanks for being a friend. For being there for me last time.
Not now Not ever am I gonna like you again. You hated me for no damn bloody reason & now its my turn. Now its my turn to laugh right into your face. For not realising that life aint always the same.
So goodbye HP. Good luck on you accomplising that aim of yours bitch.