<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, April 21, 2007
Thankyouthankyou.

Okae. Kendrick cheering me up.
Thankyous.
He sent that damn bloody message.
NOO !

Im SOO glad tmr is a ( i love you ! (: )Sunday !
or Im tooott.

Okae.
Roti hangus.
Terbakar.
Tidak boleh ke masa yang tadi lagi.
):

OKae. CRAP ? yeah, bear with it.
UMM, crap ? ooh tooot.

As I thought everything was smooth sailing
It went upside down
Oh god, HELP ?
Please?

I knoe I ve been a bad daughter to both my parents
I ve been a bad sibling to both my siblings
I ve been a bad cousin to all my cousins
I ve been a lier to my mom for years
I ve broken promises to my friends, myself & family
I didnt help my cousin when she needed me
I broke her trust in me
I broke my trust in my beloved Ma
I wasnt wanted by someone
I never trusted in you that much
Cause my dreams, wishes, hopes, goals never came true
Have I been a good girl this year ?
Cause I got the two things I wanted
Silvers for BOTH canoeing& malaydance.
I dont think I ve appreciated my life in this world as much
As I ve should have

And all Im wishing for now are
~ To pass my exams& make mummy proud
~ Something I shouldnt say.

Please HELP ! I knoe Im not a good example
I knoe Im not a good role model
But all I want is to make Ma proud
To see me grow into a confident girl
To make her proud that Im her daughter
Her innocent little girl
That was supposed to be the responsible one
Im sorry for all the sins that I ve done
Please forgive me
& grant my wishes please ?
Thankyou in advance.