<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, April 21, 2007
Kendrick .

HEYLOO !

you knoe what?
Its nice talking to Kendrick !
I knoe !
KENDRICK !
the guy tht last year seldom talks
& refuses to reply to my hellos at school.
The guy who likes to tease faris
& suddenly would chat to me
Like just now
asking me how to do chain mails.

How ironic is that ?
& hes a damn bloody good ADVISOR.
Finally, I got that word right (:
Okae laa. Thanks to him I got that word right.
Chain mails to advice.
Woah. He ask me to do THAT ?
So cruel seyy.
Pity that person if I do that.
But he says I should.
Should I ?

BTW. To tht someone.
Let me dedicate a little something for you.


I didnt mean it
I didnt know you felt that way
I wouldnt have cared
You could have said
You could have not cared
what I would have responded

Im sorry for causing that
Im hard to understand
I wouldnt have cared less
If you were mad or whatever

Im stuck in between
But something just
Keeps pulling me back into your direction
Something that made me
realise how I keep going there

I seem to be able
to cry for you
Without any occasion or reason
Behind it all

I love you ?
Never meant to hurt.


Kendrick Said;
if you really ___ _____ alot, you wont' really mind him _____ to you, but if you really mind that much, just have some talk with him saying that you ____ ____ whatever he ____ to you, there might be a possibility that (& rest i wont say) ...