Dont give up.
Giving up is worse than giving in.
Its hard when your life has crumbled down.
You know you can't turn it around.
But when you think back,
Maybe it has a reason behind it all.
We may lead different lives.
But one thing is right.
One thing I am sure of.
Everyone suffer the same insecurities.
The same consequences.
You may suffer now,
but you may feel better later.
Sometimes it doesnt make sense right.
How everything sometimes ocmes to a dead end.
But I've learnt something from it all.
That I should stay strong.
That I must not show that I'm weak.
I may be crying outside,
I may be hurting inside,
I may be tearing up so badly
that you can see it.
But you must show that you can
still keep it inside afterwards.
You must show that whenever you cry,
You can still say youre fine
& mean it.
I hope for you.