<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, March 31, 2007


just a piece of something for someone.


Im confused. So if youre sad or mad, please dont blame me. I dont knoe whats wrong with me. So please forget about it. Ive never seen you so sad before. Especially at me. It makes feel bad all the time seeing you like that. Im so regretting my actions. I cant sleep without thinking about what I did to you. I knoe im in the wrong so please dont be mad at me. I want you to smile. Theres too many people whos sad now so I dont want you to be part of them. Even my teacher says that he dont see me smile nowadays.. Its because Im worried. Im too troubled. With my life. With everything. Im caring too much about people & sometimes when i think of mine, I start to break down. I dont wanna cry again. Because that is going to make me MORE confused. I dont knoe what im going to do. Im stuck, havent i said that before? Oh my, I dont knoe.

& Im Sorry ! I dont knoe Okay?
& Im Sorry for making you hurt & Im sorry for making you sad.

& IM SORRY FOR EVERYHTING I DID TO YOU.