<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, February 03, 2007

atikah ; can i stop doing this . my mom officially hates me .

Yerps.
She said she no longer trust me and whtevers.

Was like Talking to me for one full Hour.
bummer.

Then ,maybe she finished talking or something I walked away then She Stopped Talking!!
Yay(:

Must be a Good Girl now.
promise. Argh, dont wanna get scolded again arh.

Bored. boo~
No one online.

I wanna photoshop or whtever.
I wanna change blogskin(:

okays,
Yipps. Now I knoe Azhar's sister.
Whee~
Azhar merepek.
boo- I like your sister.
too bad you got NPCC youre third choice instead.
Shoulda get Second choice. Canoeing!!

Change arr.
Okay, bored.

Buhhbyees.