<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, January 27, 2007
when i lost you.

Everything just seems to crumble
Everything I put myself into is gone
All my hopes
All my wishes
All the things that I thought would not bring me down
That would not make me sad

Suddenly, I'm crying over the things that don't even make sense
That I don't even know what sense it makes.
And all the things that come out of me
came without thinking
And now something that I initiated
made me realise how fragile I am.

Something that I thought would change inside of me
turned out that I am still the same,
the feeling of not wanting to let go still remained.
Making me more mad with myself.

Now you made me pour out my emotions,
in a way I never did before.
I am not mad at you, I am mad at myself,
for behaving this way.

Anger will not save anything
neither would jealousy nor sadness.
So why do I feel sad and hopes the problem with solve on its own
I'm hoping someone would just save me from this misery ,
But ,
I found out something through all the times
that I have became sad
You are the only one that can save you
From misery, suffering.
Everything.

You know yourself better than anyone else
You can describe yourself in any way that you want
without people objecting
because you are who you are.

I thought I could have just kept my secrets and ,
my sadness all to myself without having a breakdown
without crying
Crying honestly does not help
It just washes away all your pain away
but it doesn't erase it

Past Memories Can Be Forgotten
But It Cannot Be Erased

I'm just grateful I don't have suicidal intentions ,
that I just have emotional tantrums
Every minute I stare into space
Every second I stare into space
I think of something I think I'm not thinking of

Now, I can move on with my life
but everything is stuck in its place
the pain, the sadness
Its all etched.

It all seemed so surreal
Until it happened, that is.

It was supposed to be a dream
A dream that was not supposed to happen
A dream that I don't want to happen
A dream that I want to dream about
What its supposed to be called is
a never dream.