Gosh. I never saw so many bad words in one single tag.
Went to sakinah's blog.
& saw someone named nurul maisarah tagged her, asking to link.
Apparently she is from chongzheng pri.
She is in telok kurau sec now.
I then read her posts. It seemed so interesting.
But it was woah. heh.
Her post dated 25th dec was aimed towards tasha, nabila, stephanie, farhanah and idontknowwho.
It was amusing and ouch.
Read her tags. And it all started just because of copying words.
Maisarah is pissed off at nabila who had accused her of copying her words.
& maisarah said she's mad because they had used the words : tuupid and dawg.
I dont know tho what nabila said maisarah had copied.
Haha. Now that's a real catfight.
Eventhough guys fight with fists, words are more hurtful.
They used the words with the double
i or
ue,
so it was quite hard to really understand what they are trying to fight about.
I just have to say this :
Dont fight. There is no use of it.
Why fight when you can just hate that person & dont talk to her?
Do i love girlfights or what? lol.
But not against good friends.
They used to be friends.
Such a petty fight.
Seriously, it's useless.
Dont bother to piss someone else, when in the end,
you will get pissed yourself.