<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Tuesday, December 19, 2006
when pissed doesnt describe it.

Ma is sick. Bummer.
Ma is sick due to the rain. I guess.
Dad is in malaysia since 17th.
Bro just finally told me that sis is buying food from macdonalds. Yay.

Ma is sick to the extent that she lost four kilos! In just two days.
For some reason, I feel bad.
& lol. I went to the kitchen five times just to search food.

Im bored.
And oh. The mcchicken is waiting. lol.
*stomach grumbles* byeeeeeeeee.