<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Sunday, November 26, 2006
and so the day went ,

It's been three days since I've post.

Friday.
We had canoeing training. Went out of the house at around 1.40 & walked real fast to school, else I would reach there at 2+ But when I saw that the bus was still there, I sighed. Thank you bus. hahaha.

Took k2 with darwita, my permanent partner. yayayay.
For the first time since holiday training started, we used the back seat !
I'm the front person. We had to paddle 1km four times. We didn't capsize. (:

Yesterday.
When my mom said that we were going out shopping, I was thinking that we were going the same ol' places. But then, when I asked her a lot of times she finally said we were going to Vivocity. Yayyyy.

I thought it was high or smthg, but it was only two levels but super 'long', as in the whole level is very "wide". so fun yet so tiring. goodbye.